Okanagan stores honoured by Spiritleaf
Published on December 10, 2020 by David Wylie
Canadian retail chain Spiritleaf has announced the winners of its awards this year.
The Spiritleaf Awards highlight the top products across all 67 Spiritleaf locations, says the company.
“This valuable insight into the shopping habits of Canadian Cannabis consumers has shown some interesting trends,” says the company.
The winners are:
- Top Licensed Producer – Canopy Growth Corporation
- Top Dried Flower – Original Stash Reserve, Indica
- Top Pre-Roll – Redecan Redees, Cold Creek
- Top Beverage – Houseplant, Grapefruit
- Top Vape – Good Supply, Pineapple Express
- Top Edible – Bhang, Milk Chocolate
The licensed producer and product awards are determined by a survey of staff, franchise partners, and others, as well as aggregate sales data.
• RELATED: Q&A with Spiritleaf CEO Darren Bondar
Okanagan stores also won some internal accolades.
The Spiritleaf West Kelowna Store won the Manifesto Award, which recognizes franchise partners who are going above and beyond to fulfill Spiritleaf’s mission of spreading peace, harmony, and cannabis knowledge.
Meanwhile, Spiritleaf Kelowna’s Skylar Ashley was recognized as the Top Concierge for Spiritleaf Western Canada.