Martha Stewart launches her brand of CBD gummies
Published on September 10, 2020 by oz. staff
Martha Stewart says she likes to use cannabis to unwind.
She wants others to give it a try.
The 79-year-old who rose to fame as a domestic maven is partnering with Canopy Growth to launch a line of CBD wellness products for people and pets.
“I’ve found that CBD supplements are a simple way to enhance my own health and wellness, especially when it comes to managing the stresses of daily life,” said Martha Stewart.
“I set out to create the most delicious CBD products on the market, drawing inspiration from some of my favorite recipes and flavor profiles from my greenhouse and gardens. My wellness gummies closely resemble the French confections, pâte de fruits, rather than the sticky, overly sweet versions you might find elsewhere.”
The Canadian-based company officially announced Martha Stewart CBD on Thursday, a day after presenting at a major global investment conference.
• RELATED: Canopy Growth’s slide deck for Barclays
Canopy said Stewart collaborated with its cannabinoid scientists to create the products.
They are made in the U.S. with hemp-derived CBD isolate.
Canopy Growth CEO David Klein said the partnership is intended to gain consumer trust, “which is why we’ve chosen to collaborate with Martha Stewart, someone who people turn to for advice on living well.”
At launch, the Martha Stewart CBD product line includes:
- Martha Stewart CBD 10mg Wellness Gummies in Citrus Medley (Meyer Lemon, Kumquat and Blood Orange flavors, 30 count) for $34.99
- Martha Stewart CBD 10mg Wellness Gummies in Berry Medley (Raspberry, Huckleberry and Black Raspberry flavors, 30 count) for $34.99
- Martha Stewart CBD 25mg Softgels (Unflavored, 30 count) for $44.99
- Martha Stewart CBD 750mg Oil Drops (Blood Orange, Meyer Lemon or Unflavored) for $44.99
They are only available in the U.S.